Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How do I log in?
- Go to https://www.schoology.com/
- Click “Log In”.
- Enter your Username.
- Enter your Password (Do not enter your email address!)
- Enter Newark Charter School Enterprise (hover a few seconds and it will show you several Newark Charter choices, but please click and choose Newark Charter School Enterprise!)
- Click Log In.
How do I Change My Password?
- Click the downward facing menu arrow in the upper right of your screen, to the right of your name.
- Select Account Settings.
- Click on the Account Settings Tab if it is not already selected.
- Scroll down to the second section and click the option to Change your password.
- Enter and confirm your new password.
- Click Submit.
(Please note, it is important to NOT change your email address in these settings. An error will occur, your email is in our DOE eSchool/HAC information and the two systems need to match. In order to change your email on our records, please contact the school office.)
How do I see all of my children?
When you log into your Schoology Parent Account, you land on the Parent Home page. This home page displays information pertinent to your account only. In order to see another account’s activities just toggle the Accounts Menu and choose to switch accounts. If you are linked to multiple students in Schoology, you can view each of their activities from you Parent account. The steps are,
- Login to your Parent Account
- Click the far right drop-down arrow found up in the top banner area of the window (Accounts Menu).
- Choose one of your child’s names in the menu list.
- The Activity Page will populate with the updates and activities etc., as a result of your choice in this Accounts Menu.