Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How do I log in?
- Go to https://www.schoology.com/
- Click “Log In”.
- Enter your Username.
- Enter your Password (Do not enter your email address!)
- Enter Newark Charter School Enterprise (hover a few seconds and it will show you several Newark Charter choices, but please click and choose Newark Charter School Enterprise!)
- Click Log In.
How do I Change My Password?
- Click the downward facing menu arrow in the upper right of your screen, to the right of your name.
- Select Account Settings.
- Click on the Account Settings Tab if it is not already selected.
- Scroll down to the second section and click the option to Change your password.
- Enter and confirm your new password.
- Click Submit.
(Please note, it is important to NOT change your email address in these settings. An error will occur, your email is in our DOE eSchool/HAC information and the two systems need to match. In order to change your email on our records, please contact the school office.)
How do I see all of my children?
- Login to your Parent Account
- Click the far right drop-down arrow found up in the top banner area of the window (Settings Menu).
- Choose one of your child’s names in the menu list.
- Next, look just to the left of that arrow and find a second drop-down arrow that has appeared.
- Click this new drop-down arrow and you will find that menu lists each of your children’s Student Accounts (also, there is an “All Children” choice, which combines their info).
- The Summary Page will populate with the updates and activities etc., as a result of your choice in this second menu.